Sunday, April 1, 2018

WHOOPS

SO apparently March is my lazy month.  I slacked a little while documented my outfits for the first half of March.  We had to travel to Indiana for a funeral and it just wasn't super important to photograph my cold weather outfits.  I am DONE being cold.  Winter has made a reappearance in North Carolina and I am not thankful for it.

My lularoe kimono is being gifted to my mom, it is just a touch big and in an effort to not "look homeless" as my sister calls it I will wear stuff that is my size.  I also pulled a couple of tunics from my closet and passed them to her.  I sold a new pair of shoes that I have never worn and was weirdly hanging on to in case my foot grew? I have found 2 B/S/T finds, a bundle of denim drawstring shorts and then a Lularoe Duster.  My sweet sister and mama visited and I spent some time in Louisiana with my mom.  Well the trouble with that is that we shop together, and we love it.  Like boutique shopping is ideal for us.  My mom kept offering to go and she would buy for me, but that isn't the point right.  I am 25% through the year.  I am loving it and it is funny that I feel so natural not buying.  Mama did get me a couple goodies in my Easter basket.  I love my new treasures.  I promise April will be a more exciting blog month I think.  I will try and have more interesting things to say. 

 








                                                                      My people!!!! 

No comments: