Monday, January 4, 2016

Day 4: Productivity Monday

That's right...we are spending our last day of holiday vacation as a family being...PRODUCTIVE.  While I would much rather sit, snuggle and do NOTHING, we took down all of the Christmas decor because Adam knew that if he didn't help (read put all the totes back in storage and dispose of the Christmas tree) that it might still be here after he returns from ARMY training...he might be right:)

Since it was a get busy day, I had to dress accordingly...so that meant jeans, a comfy top and a top knot (I promise I do my hair most days, but you've seen me on vacation for the last few days:))

Tackling those decorations!
Photo cred:  Little Man...thus, the lower vantage point
I definitely stole this from my Mama's house...it's probably 
time to retire it...read my rules about faded gray from Day 1:)
Let's just call my tee...vintage, but I do love the VS PINK Collegiate collection
Basically you can count on seeing these until I get too skinny for them:)

Accessories:
One thing you should know about me...I think that a pair of big, sparkly earrings can pull together any outfit...I NEVER leave the house without earrings in...basically I live by the rule:


**ErinRuby**

No comments: