Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Just a taste of what is to come:)

I promise I will not be posting many bathroom pictures I take of myself on this blog!  I just wanted to give you all a little preview of what my blog will be about.  I put this outfit together this morning.  I think there are a lot of us that would just thrown on a pair of shorts, a t-shirt and flip flops and run out of the door.  Why stop there.  Make your outfit special.  Add a belt.  I originally thought of wearing a leopard print belt I have, but thought instead to wear this brown leather brained belt I bought  at Goodwill.  The shorts are Tommy Hilfiger and are a really cool nautical blue color with a cuff at the bottom.  I bought these too at Goodwill.  The top and flip flops are from a Gap outlet.  I added an additional pop of color and character by adding this mint green bubble necklace that I bought on etsy.com for $14.
 So you see, it doesn't take much time or effort to make your daily outfits a little bit more special.  Add that fun necklace you have, add a belt or a fun handbag.  Even it the colors don't match, it will work as long as they coordinate.   Speaking or coordinating, anyone else notice how perfectly matching my owl phone cover is with my outfit?!?!  Anyways, I'll talk about coordinating in more detail in a later post.

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: