Saturday, December 28, 2013

Day 229: The Day After Christmas:)

Vest: Talbot's (red) Christmas gift
Top: Purchased at Ross (black and white plaid)
Jeans: Lucky Brand
Boots: Ariat (brown) Christmas gift

I know I skipped Christmas day, but we stayed in our Christmas pajamas all day on Christmas and I didn't think anyone would want to see that.  Although, I do look a lot better in my Christmas pj's now that I've lost some weight;)

The day after Christmas I decided it would be a good idea to go shopping.  I really just needed to get out of the house for a little bit, but the lure of after Christmas sales was a good excuse too. 


I am totally being overshadow in this picture by the cutest baby alive!  

I walked around Macy's, went to Target to buy my boys socks and underwear (very exciting I know!) and had a Starbucks.

All in all, it was a nice relaxing few hours to myself.

What did you do the day after Christmas?  Did you score big at any after Christmas sales?  

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: