Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Here's A Month's Worth of Outfits For Ya!


  So since Thanksgiving I have been either really busy, or too sick to do anything.  I will be honest a say that I've lost some motivation to keep up with the blog because I haven't been seeing any comments lately and that makes me wonder if anyone is even reading this blog anymore.  But, I made a commitment so here goes.

  Here are all the outfits that I have worn since my last post on November 22nd.  It isn't a month's worth because I did spend a whole week in yoga pants when I was sick.

 Top: Purchased at Ross, Jeans: Banana Republic, Boots: Purchased at Target (and they are falling apart!)

Green Sweater: Purchased at Old Navy, Polka Dot Top: Purchased at Forever 21, Jeans: Banana Republic, Boots: Antonio Melani (black leather)


Dress: Purchased at Ross, Jean Jacket: Ralph Lauren (purchased second hand), Boots: Antonio Melani

Blazer: Purchased at Dandy Lion Boutique (red with cheetah print), Jeans: Lucky Brand, Booties: Purchased at Target (taupe), Necklace: Purchased at NY&Co

 Top: Old Navy (cream), Jeans: Gap (wide leg), Shoes: Purchased at one of those discount shoe chains (I can't remember)


Dress: Purchased at NY&Co (chambray), Sweater: Cremieux, Boots: Purchased at Belk, Belt: Purchased at Maurices

 Top: Purchased at Dandy Lion Boutique (gray), Jeans: LOFT, Necklace: Purchased at Maurices, Shoes: Purchased at Target

 Top: GAP, Jeans: LOFT, Shoes: Purchased at Walmart, Necklace: ???

 Plaid Top: GAP, Jeans: Lucky Brand, Boots: Purchased at Target, Vest: Old Navy

 Sweater: Purchased at Dandy Lion Boutique, Jeans: Lucky Brand, Boots: Purchased at Target

 Sweater: Purchased at Maurices, Jeans: Lucky Brand, Boots: Purchased at Target, Necklace: Payless, Bracelets: Plato's Closet

 Sweater: Banana Republic, Jeans: LOFT, Boots: Purchased at Belk

 Scarf: Modcloth, Top: Purchased at Dandy Lion Boutique, Jeans: LOFT, Shoes: TOMS (navy)

Sweater: GAP (oatmeal), Jeans: Luck Brand, Boots: Purchased at Belk (brown), Necklace: Purchased at ???

Sweater: Purchased at Ross, Jeans: Lucky Brand, Boots Coach

As you can see, I wore a lot of sweaters with jeans and boots.  And I only have a few pairs of jeans that I really like to wear apparently.  I loved all my outfits, except for the last one.  I am trying to decide if I should keep these boots or not.  They are Coach and I've had them for years, but they aren't really my style anymore.  They're a size 7 if anyone is interested.  Just let me know!

I have been asked what I am going to do with this blog once my year is complete.  Well, I'm going to keep going.  I highly doubt that I'll be 'shop free' like I am right now, but I'll still be a good girl and not spend like I used to.  I am also going to start sharing recipes, health info and other interesting things I find.

What do you think?  What do you like to read about on blogs?  What kind of blogs do you follow?  I want to expand.  What would you like to see more of? I love hearing from y'all, so please let me know.

Happy Shopping,
Christin

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I always read your blog! I love when the jeans are almost falling apart old, so soft and comfy! Glad you all are feeling better!

hotmomma said...

I read frequently! I was worried when i didn't see any post for a while that you had given up and were out stocking up buying out the whole town...lol. No really. I missed. you. Umm...I love those boots! Are they up for sale?!!lol~amanda

hotmomma said...

I read frequently! I was worried when i didn't see any post for a while that you had given up and were out stocking up buying out the whole town...lol. No really. I missed. you. Umm...I love those boots! Are they up for sale?!!lol~amanda

Christin said...

Which boots Amanda?

Christin said...

The Coach ones are for sale:) I'll sell them to you for $20. They are a size 7.