Saturday, December 28, 2013

Day 230: Spending My Gift Cards!

Top: Merona, Purchased at Target (black and cream)
Jeans: Lucky Brand
Boots: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Purchased at Dandy Lion Boutique

Yesterday I ventured out to spend some gift cards I have had burning a hole in my pocket.  I went to Target and bought the top I am wearing in the below picture, as well as a cardigan that I will show you all at a later time.  I think this top was on sale for $10 and the cardi, $14.  NEVER PAY FULL PRICE FOR ANYTHING EVER!!!  I didn't need either item, but my husband insisted that I go out and buy myself some clothes.  He wanted me to buy more, but instead I used the rest of my gift cards on my boys (they needed socks and underwear).


This top is really cute and has a zipper detail on one shoulder.  I love little details like that!

I don't normally wear anything that is white or in the white family because it is almost always see through.  And now that I am looking at this picture, I can see that this top too, is see through.  Next time I'll wear a tank underneath.  

I do love the look of wearing with, especially during the summer, but I hate having to wear tanks underneath.  It is really annoying during the summer when you're burning up hot already and don't want to add anymore extra layers to a top just so you look appropriate!

So frustrating!  Oh well, what can you do?

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: