Sunday, December 22, 2013

Day...: I've Lost Count!

Jacket: Purchased at TJ Maxx (Army green)
Top: Purchased at Modcloth.com (black and white stripes)
Jeans: Lucky Brand
Boots: Urban Outfitters (black)

Thursday I was able to spend the entire day out with my handsome hubby.  We shopped, we ate, we had a lot of fun together.  Of course we had the baby with us and our day was cut a little short when she decided she was exhausted and needed a nap, but it was still a great day!

 

We were together all day and I still forgot to have Jason take my picture.  Oh well.  You guys just get to see my bedspread more:)

I wore my favorite Army green jacket (this is as close as I'll get to the Military style.  No camo for me!!!)  

I just bought the black boots online from Urban outfitters.  I got them for a steal at $20!  I've told you all before about my bad knees so because of my bad knees I had been looking for cute flat black boots for several months now.  I finally found them two weeks ago!  Yipee!

I love to play around with mixing different colors, patterns and textures.  I think the green jacket paired with the black and white top looks cute.  Definitely not the craziest thing I've ever paired together;)

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: