Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 235: My Big Red Sweater

Sweater: Purchased from a thrift store (red)
Jeans: Luck Brand
Boots: Urban Outfitters (black)

Here is another no make-up picture for you all.  Sorry!  I am really one of those girls that needs to wear make-up all the time, but I hate wearing make-up so...



I wish the lighting in my house was better so you could see the detail of this sweater.  It is a knit sweater.  Super warm and cozy to wear.

 I purchased this sweater from a thrift store.  It has no tag in it so I have no idea what size it is.  I guess it doesn't really matter because I wanted an oversized sweater and I wanted it to be long on me.  I'd really like to wear this with some printed leggings, but I'm not sure if printed leggings are really my style yet or not.  I'll just stick to my skinny jeans and boots.    

Do you wear printed leggings?  I am 32 years old and I'm just not sure if I can pull it off.  I can't buy any so I am waiting until I can find some in a store to try on and if they look good then I'll have to convince my husband to buy them.  That's not cheating, right;)

Give me your input.  Should I try to go the printed leggings route, or just stick to my skinny jeans?  

Happy Shopping,
Christin 

No comments: