Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 236: Purple and Animal Print

Sweater: Purchased from a thrift store (some hue of purple)
Jeans: Loft
Flats: Animal print (FABULOUS!!!)

I had a very busy day of baking really disgusting cookies (that turned out more like biscuits) with my kids, going to the park and reading The Hobbit.  I wish there was a sarcasm font!  I did do all those things, but I wasn't busy at all.  It was a fun time and going to the park gave me a great excuse to wear normal clothes (if I'm home all day, I will wear yoga pants and an old gray sweatshirt of which I have three to choose from).


Not a bad outfit for a day at the park.  I've said it once and I'll say it again, animal print is a neutral!  I wear these flats with just about every color possible.  I LOVE THEM!  Everyone needs a pair (or three like me) of animal print shoes.  I have these, and pair of wedges and a pair of flip flops.  A pair for every occasion:)  

Do you have any animal print in your wardrobe?  Depending on what it is, animal print can be considered a classic item (unless it is a pair of animal print pants, ugh!).  Try to find a piece that is versatile and speaks to your personality.  If you just aren't an animal print type of girl, don't feel like you have to have animal print in you wardrobe.  If you don't love it, you won't wear it!  I'm a Texan and we love anything and everything gaudy, so naturally I am drawn to animal prints.  It is engrained in my Texan DNA;)

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: