Monday, November 4, 2013

Day 169: Burgundy Love

Top: Old Navy (burgundy)
Jeans: Lucky Brand
Boots: Bongo (brown)
Scarf: Old Navy (floral)


When I was 12 years old if you would've asked me what my favorite color was, I would've said burgundy.  Not sure what kid has burgundy as their favorite color, but it was my favorite color until I was in my early 20's.  I had rooms painted this color, I had loads of clothes (including several pairs of pants and shoes) this color.  I even had my bridesmaids wear burgundy dresses.  I was a little obsessed:).

Now, I just have this sweater, one short sleeved top, one dress and one purse that are burgundy.  Not too bad.  


Does your favorite color translate into your wardrobe?  Do you find yourself wearing your favorite color often or not?  

I personally get on color/theme kicks.  I'm sure you all have noticed that by now:)  I love all thing animal print and polka dot.  I would buy everything mustard colored (if I could shop) out there.  

What are your favs???

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: