Friday, November 22, 2013

Day 181: Last Dress of the Season!

Maxi Dress: Old Navy (black)
Jacket: Purchased from TJ Maxx (green)
Scarf: Purchased from Walmart
Shoes: Ballet flats purchased from Walmart
Bracelet: Purchased from Plato's Closet

I am willing to bet that this will be the last dress I wear casually this season.  Since there is snow on the ground and temperatures in the teens, I doubt I'll be wanting to wear anything but thick bulky layers for the next few months.  Since this is my first time ever living here, I have no idea what the winter will be like.  Maybe the snow will melt and we'll have 60 degree days again.  I just don't know.  But as of right now, all I want to do is sit in front of the fireplace and drink hot tea while wearing my sweats.  Glamorous isn't it?!

I'm sure I'll still wear dress and skirts to church on Sundays (some habits are just hard to break no matter how casual the church is).


I apologize for the blurriness and darkness of the picture.  I had to ask my 6 year old to take my picture today.  He isn't very patient and doesn't really pay attention to what he is doing. 

Happy Shopping,
Christin 

No comments: