Monday, November 4, 2013

Day 171: Totally Pinterest Inspired!

Cardi: Banana Republic (periwinkle)
Skirt: Purchased at the Fort Rucker Thrift Shop (brown)
Boots: Belk (brown)

I received 100% of the inspiration for this outfit on Pinterest.  I would love to show you the inspiration picture, but I can't figure out how to save the image from Pinterest to my phone without just doing a screen shot.  So that's what I did!!!  



Anyways, I found this skirt at a thrift shop.  It looked just like the inspiration outfit skirt so I had to buy it.  As you all know, I had this cardi for a while but due to my lack of knowing how to sew on a button, the cardi stayed in the closet until the button situation could be resolved.  

Now that everything was fixed, I could finally pull this outfit together and see if I looked as good wearing it as the size 0 chick in the inspiration photo did.


It's a little dark, but I think I pulled it off.  I am not a fan of wearing my cardi's buttoned up, but once in a while is fine.  I think next time I will leave the cardi unbuttoned.

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: