Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day 172: Before the Onset

Top: Dorothy Perkins (cream)
Jeans: JCP (black)
Shoes: ? (animal print)
Earrings: Banana Republic (gold)
Bracelets: ? (gold and wood)



The title of today's blog post reflects the fact that on this day I was feeling pretty well.  However, for the next two days, I was fighting a nasty cold.  I apologize that I don't have pictures to share of Tuesday or Wednesday. 

It is no fun being sick!

Despite the fact that I felt a cold coming on, I had errands to run before my birthday weekend trip to Los Angeles to visit with my friend Zanne and her husband Bill.  See, Zanne's birthday was in September (same day as my son Nathaniel's).  I wanted to bring her 'Colorado' things.  I ran around all day gathering gifts from all over Colorado Springs.  And I looked fabulous while doing it;)



If you've never shopped at Dorothy Perkins, I highly recommend that you start!  At least go online and check them out.  They offer super cute clothes that are very affordable.  Plus, they carry a huge selection of everything (including maternity clothes)!!!

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: