Monday, November 18, 2013

Day 178: Fashionable at the Dentist Office

Top: Purchased at Plato's Closet (green)
Jeans: JCP (black)
Shoes: Purchased at Payless (sparkly gold)
Jewelry: All purchased at Plato's Closet and Altar'd State

My little guy (Nathaniel) ended up with three cavities at his last dental cleaning.  I'm not surprised because he has crowded teeth, grinds his teeth at night, has to be forced to brush his teeth twice a day, and never flosses.  He is the total opposite of his brother (Thomas) who brushes twice a day without me telling him to, flosses everyday and has beautiful straight evenly spaced teeth (okay, he did have braces, but that was for his buck teeth).


 Thomas was once again my photographer.  This was the least blurry of all the pictures he took.  Bless his heart, he tries:)

I really wanted to wear my animal print flats with this outfit, but I thought I'd show you all that I do own other flats.  These are sparkly gold flats that I bought from Payless years ago.  They are surprisingly comfortable.  Spending a lot of money on your shoes does NOT guarantee their comfort.  In fact, all of the shoes I have ever bought from Payless have always been very comfortable.  On the other hand, all of the shoes I have ever bought from Target always end up rubbing blisters on my feet.  I still buy them, and I still wear them, but not for long bouts of time.

What about you?  What are the most comfortable and most uncomfortable brands of shoe you have ever owned???

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: