Monday, November 18, 2013

Day 179: Sheer Love

Top: JCP (royal blue)
Jeans: Lucky Brand
Boots: Antonio Melani (black leather)
Necklace: Purchased from The Dandy Lion Boutique
Earrings: Purchased from Altar'd State

I love sheer tops!!!!  Of course, I wear them with a tank underneath (I don't understand the 'show your bra under your sheer top' trend).  

I have had this top for a while now, but have never worn it (at least, I don't remember having worn it).  One reason that I haven't worn it yet is this.  See, this top has a roll up the sleeves option.  You know what I'm talking about.  Roll up the sleeves and there is this little tab that buttons into a button towards the top of the sleeve.  Well, my problem with that a a sheer top is this.  Sheer tops are slippery.  I can't keep the sleeves rolled up.  they unroll and then I look stupid walking around like I don't know how to roll up a sleeve.  Can anyone relate to this???

It was so bad that I decided to just wear the sleeves down on this top.  

Okay, back to the outfit.  This was my grocery shopping day outfit.  I get tired of wearing my flats all the time (I sorta have to because of my knees) so today I decided I would wear my black leather (they feel like butter) boots.  


I made a mistake when taking this picture.  I didn't not wear my lack skinny jeans with this outfit.  I wore my Lucky Brand skinny blue jeans.  That is what happens when you keep a pile of your clothes on your bed for picture taking time then forget what you wore exactly.  Oops!


So, how about you.  Do you love sheer or do you stay away from it?  Why or why not?  

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: