Saturday, May 25, 2013

Day 14: A Day At The Pool

Swimsuit: Dillard's (black and white polka dots)

Okay, so today's look isn't exactly fashion, but this is what I wore today so it has to go on the blog.  I can't believe I am putting a picture out on the internet of myself in a swimsuit, but here goes:


It just so happens that my BGF (Best German Friend) Tina and I were out shopping at Dillard's one day together.  We both found this swimsuit on the seasonal clearance rack and we both just had to have it.   We have both had kids and this suits hides what needs to be hidden and accentuates what God gave us:).  We didn't plan to wear matching suits today, but we both knew that the other would wear the suit.  We just didn't care!  That's how you know you're good friends.  When you have all the same clothes and you just flat out don't care if you're dressed alike!!!  Can you imagine if guys were like this?!?!?!

Don't forget to shop the seasonal clearance racks whenever you can.  I have noticed that many stores will take all their clearance items from one year, save it, and put it out on the full price rack the very next season.  Just doesn't seem right to me!  Keep an eye out for that!  Time to go ash this color out of my hair!

Happy Shopping,
Christin      

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You both look adorable! I didn't realize stores recylced clearance items. I can't wait to come see you and go swimming!

Christin said...

Woo Hoo! I can't wait to see you either! Yes, stores are bad about recycling. What bothers me is that they clearance it down so low off season and jack up the price during season. Just seems wrong to me.