Friday, May 31, 2013

Day 20: I Feel Like I'm On Safari!

Top: Banana Republic Factory Store (coral/pink)
Shorts: MK Michael Kors, purchased from TJ Maxx (hunter green)
Shoes: Antonio Melani, purchased from Dillard's Outlet (leopard print)
Watch: Betsey Johnson, purchased from Belk's (cheetah print)
Necklace: Boutique purchase

I totally feel like I am dressed for a fashion safari:)  I get a lot of my inspiration from Pinterest and the other day I saw this really cute hunter green, coral combo.  I thought, "I can do that!'.  So I did.


I just bought this cute tank right before my no shopping challenge started.  I almost didn't get it, but I am so glad that I did.  It is super comfy and will go with a lot of items in my closet.  





I LOVE this watch!!!  My super awesome husband bought it for me for no reason other than that he loves me.  Those are the best kind of gifts to get!

I'm really digging the coral and hunter green combo.  What do you think?  What are your current favorite color combos???  Leave a comment below or on the FB page.

Happy Shopping,
Christin 

No comments: