Friday, May 10, 2013

Maybe I bit off more than I could chew?!

I had every intent of starting my daily blog on Monday, however with a hysterectomy scheduled for Wednesday I thought twice about going ahead a starting a fashion blog while dressed in a hospital gown.  Not very glamorous.  Now that the hysterectomy is over with, I am totally committed to start the blog this Sunday.  Why Sunday?  Well, it is Mother's Day and I am sure to wear something fabulous (well maybe not fabulous since I have incisions to worry about).  I will at least look cute going to church on Sunday with my family.  I hope you decide to follow the blog.  Once I reach 50 followers I will be giving away a $25 gift card to TJ Maxx.  Remember to check in with me on Sunday, May 12th for my very first daily outfit posting.  I am incredibly excited to have this blog and to hopefully inspire you to re-think your wardrobe.

Happy shopping,
Christin

No comments: