Friday, May 17, 2013

Day 6: Polka Dot Cardi and A Puppy

 
Today I am wearing a black with gold polka dot Banana Republic cardi that I purchased from Goodwill.  I wanted to bring out the subtle polka dots by pairing the cardi with a bright yellow top that I puchased at a Gap Outlet.  I couldh've dressed this up by wearing black pants, dark wash jean trousers or a pencil skirt, but I decided to dress it down by wearing my favorite (and very comfortable) Gap Outlet boyfriend jeans.  On the foot end, I am wearing Gap Outlet yellow flip-flops.
 
Can you tell by now that I LOVE THE GAP OUTLET!?!?!?!  Well, I do.  Their prices are great and they have great basics!  My second favorite outlet is Banana Republic.  Next time you are close to an outlet center check out both of these amazing stores!
 

Isn't my pup Rosie looking spiffy today?  We just picked her up from the groomer. 
 
 
Well, that is it for day 6.  Only 359 more days to go:)
 
Happy Shopping,
Christin 
Today I am wearing a black Banana Republic cardi with gold polka dots that I purchased from Goodwill. 

4 comments:

janhix said...

Thanks for the inspiration, Christen! I've decided to wear a blk polka dot skirt outfit for travel when we fly to NYC next week.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.