Monday, May 27, 2013

Day 16: A Trip to The Community Pool

Dress/cover-up: Wal-Mart (green and orange)
Sandals: Target (gold)


I am not one to normally shop at Wal-Mart.  Not that I have anything against their clothes, but I generally just hate Wal-Mart.  However, two summers ago I was grocery shopping and happened to spot this dress hanging on a rack.  It has a chevron-ish Aztec-y print and bright, bold colors.  I was trying hard to add some spice to my mostly black closet, so I bought the dress.  It ended up being a little too short for me so I decided that it worked better as a swimsuit cover-up and that's why I wore it today.  It was perfect for walking to the neighborhood center pool with the kiddos.

Question:  Do you shop at Wal-Mart?  Why or why not???  Let me know!

Happy Shopping,
Christin

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that dress! So, I don't shop at Walmart here because it's small and farther than the Target. Target has become my new Walmart. For food, we have Trader Joes, Whole Foods, the Commissary, and Safeway. So, I don't go to Walmart for food anymore. It really used to be my go to store for everything.

Unknown said...

I guess you were asking about Walmart clothes. No, I don't buy their clothes either. They don't fit me properly.

Christin said...

You'll be surprised by some of the stuff I have found there. I'll have to wear it all at some point this year so you'll see it all:)

Christin said...

I can't wait until I live somewhere where Wal- Mart isn't the only option!