Monday, September 2, 2013

Day 114: Garden of the Gods

Top: GAP (black)
Shorts: GAP
Flip flops: Antonio Melani (animal print)

Today we visited Garden of the Gods.  It was absolutely amazing and truly a beautiful picture of God's creation!  My boys had a blast climbing rocks and making nature their own parkour course.  

I was not dressed for the occasion whatsoever!  We weren't going to hike, so I didn't wear my tennis or hiking shoes.  But then Jason stopped at REI and bought a baby carrier so our nice leisurely drive around the park turned into a hiking trip all while I was wearing flip flops.  So, instead of climbing rocks and jumping back down off of them, I slipped and slid my way around the terrain.  It was worth it though.  My kids had a blast and didn't want to leave.  They are finally enjoying being outside and playing something besides video games.  Thank God!


My future Ninja Warriors!


This is as high as I was willing to climb up a rock today.  Jason bought a really cool baby carrier that we can use while we hike for Arianna.  We have decided that hiking is going to be our new family weekend adventure.  I better start putting together some cute hiking outfits now:)

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: