Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Day 129: Polka Dots Are Back!!!

Top: Merona, Purchased at Target
Pants: JCP (blue)
Flats: Faded Glory, Purchased at Walmart (black)

Yesterday it was cold, today it was hot.  I didn't know what to expect when I woke up this morning so I went for an in-between-outfit.  Maybe I should start watching the weather, but that would require me to watch the news and I hate watching the news.  Perhaps I'll just stick to checking Weather Bug every morning before I get dressed.  That would help me avoid sending my kids to school in winter coats on an 80 degree day (like I did today).


I have to admit that I caught a reflection of myself today and totally thought I looked like an old lady.  Oh well!  What do y'all think?  Is today's outfit 'old lady' or is it cute and fitting for a 31 year old mother of three?

Happy shopping,
Christin

No comments: