Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 117: Fall Fashion???

Dress: Maurices (navy blue and white)
Cardi: GAP (pink)
Sandals: Merona, Purchased from Target (camel)


I got to spend the day at a very nice mall just south of Denver.  It was the first time in a long time that I've been to a mall.  I had to take my new minivan to the dealership for a detailing and had several hours to kill before it was ready.  They were nice enough to give me a loaner car for the day so Arianna and I headed to the mall.  

I wanted to see what al lthe Fall fashions were going to be.  I was quite amused when I entered Forever 21!  First of all, no one shopping there was within their key demographic.  We were all at least 25!

Anyways, I snapped a few pictures of the Forever 21 Fall line.  


When did Miley Cyrus start designing for Forever 21???  Can you see the mannequin in the back?  I hope I don't see anyone walking around town wearing that outfit!!!  But, apparently cut-outs are 'in'.


Black and white is still a trend heading into Fall.  I'd argue that lack and white is classic fashion and can always been worn.  The patterns here are what set it apart; strips, checkers, herringbone, chevron, zig zag, etc.  


Stud details are popular too here at Forever 21.  The red sweater towards the back had actually stud spikes on it.  I wouldn't want to hug anyone wearing that sweater!!!


Aztec is still popular this Fall.  I'm glad I bought an Aztec sweater last Winter so I can stay on trend this year too!


More studded detail on a feux leather jacket.  I saw a lot of leather (feux) today in a lot of the stores I went into (and no, I didn't shop for myself, just looking).  Animal print is still a popular trend this Fall.  So are plaid and polka dot.  I love them all so I'm happy, happy, happy!


More black and white with cut-outs.  Too much of anything is simple, too much!  Less is more people!!!

So, what do you all think about the Fall trends available at Forever 21?  

Okay, now on to what I wore.


My dog simple doesn't leave my side.  She photo-bombs so many of my picture, but I love her:)  

I wore my navy blue and white striped dress with my pink cardi.  I still haven't unpacked my shoes so I'm stuck with flip flops and sandals until I can find and unpack that box.  

Happy shopping,
Christin

No comments: