Sunday, September 1, 2013

Day 113: I Brought The Rain From AL

Top: Maurices (gray)
Jeans: GAP
Flip flops: GAP (yellow)

So, I don't know if you all remember or not, but when I was living in Alabama it rained nearly every day.  Apparently when we got here Colorado was having a bit of a drought.  Well, now it has been raining for a couple of days and we even had a flash flood last week.  I think I brought the rain with me from Alabama to Colorado!  

It's funny though, because people were standing under awnings today trying to avoid a little bit of drizzle.  In Alabama if it is drizzling, it is at least a break from the heavy rain.  I just smiled and trudged on by thinking this must be how Northerners think about us Southerners when we have snow in the South.

   
It has finally gotten cooler here (due to the rain) so I was able to wear one of my sweaters.  This isn't how I would normally wear a long tunic sweater like this.  I have black tights that I wear with this top and gray boots.  It is super cute and I'll show you all once I get all my clothes back!

Tip:  Tights are NOT pants!!!  If you are going to wear tights, PLEASE wear a top/tunic/dress that is longer than your booty!!!

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: