Saturday, September 7, 2013

Day 118: No One Here To Take My Pic:(

Top: Mossimo, Purchased from Goodwill (gray)
Jeans: Banana Republic
Boots: Purchased from Belk (black)
Earrings: Altar'd State (black)
Necklace: Purchased from Payless

I was sick all day yesterday with 'the crud'.  However, after some medication, I started feeling a lot better which was good because I had a meeting to go to in the evening.  As soon as Jason came home from work I had to leave.  I didn't think I'd be gone all that long, but once girls get to taking, it is hard to leave.  I didn't get home until midnight and by then my whole family was asleep.  I didn't get a picture taken wearing my outfit for the day, but I do have pictures for you all!


I've had these jeans since I graduated from college in 2005!!!  FYI, Banana Republic makes some GREAT jeans that last!  These boots were a Black Friday purchase a couple of years ago.  I think I paid $20 for them, but I'm not sure.


I found this top at Goodwill.  I can't stress enough how much I love Goodwill.  The thrill of the hunt is unlike anything else!  Goodwill must have some sort of relationship with Goodwill because every Goodwill I've gone into has a lot of Target merchandise with the tags still one.  

This top is great with a cardi, jacket, tucked into a pencil skirt, or worn just like I did tonight with jeans and boots.


I promise, I did look really cute!!!

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: