Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day 132: Animal Print AND Polka Dots

Jacket: Purchased at Dandy Lion Boutique (red with animal print lining)
Top: Forever 21 (navy blue and white polka dots)
Jeans: Banana Republic
Heels: Purchased at Target (red)

I had a reason to dress up tonight!  Yay!!!  My husband and I went to a Hail and Farewell (the Army way of saying hello and goodbye).  It was our first night away without the kids in months.  Long over due!!!  We went to a German restaurant for the Hail and Farewell.  I wanted to look nice, but not dressy.  For the most part, Hails and Farewells are casual events.  

I've been dying to wear this polka dot and animal print combination since I started this blog back in May! 

I have to say that I love the way the look came together.  Super cute in my opinion.


Mixing and matching, matching and mixing.  It's just all so much fun!

So what do y'all think?  Cute?  Bad idea?

Do you ever mix and match patterns???  If so, which ones?

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: