Thursday, September 26, 2013

Day 136: This Looks Familiar

Jacket: Purchased ??? (red)
Top: Purchased at Consignment C.A.T. (black and white)
Jeans: Banana Republic
Necklace: Payless (gunmetal silver)
Shoes: Purchased at Target (red)

I know this outfit looks VERY similar to the one I wore on Friday, but I promise it is different.  I just happen to have two red jackets.  One has animal print detail and the other does not.  Plus, the one I wore today is more of a cape jacket.  They are completely different (I'm a little embarrassed that I have two and I am going a little overboard trying to convince you all how different they are).

Anyways, the top was a consignment store find.  It originally had shoulder pads, but I just cut those out and now it is a stylish top.  I have had to cut shoulder pads out of tops a lot!  It is a super simple fix to help bring a dated top into the 21st century.




Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: