Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Day 135: Zanne's Pants


Since I spent my day in yoga pants and a work out top, I thought I'd share with you my Polyvore creation.  A few days ago my friend Zanne sent me a picture of these red/coral pants. She wanted to know how she could transition these pants into Fall.  Since she works in the corporate world, I knew she needed ideas that were work friendly.  The obvious answer is to pair red pants with black and animal print.  I know it is obvious, but you know what else it is???...CLASSIC!  All of the items I chose are classic items every girl should have in her closet (and wear) until she is old and gray (you may want to trade the heels for the flats later on in life).  

I could just die for this trench coat!!!  It is Burberry so I automatically know I can't afford it, but there is no harm in looking for a cheaper version at Burlington, Old Navy, or even Target.

A black button up top is also a great piece to add to your wardrobe.  I am showing a sleeveless version, but any length of sleeve could work.  Zanne lives in Los Angeles so I made her top sleeveless in case it gets hot.

Animal print shoes add the perfect pop to almost any outfit.  I treat animal print as a neutral.  You'd be surprised at how many different outfits you could wear animal print shoes with!!!

The flats are great for running around in all day while the heels are great for work (if you work primarily at a desk or don't mind wearing heels all day running around).  If you have both, you can switch them out during the day as needed.  

So, what do you think about the outfit?  Do you have an item in your closet that you need inspiration for on how to wear?  If so, email me at myclosetstyle365@yahoo.com and I will create a Polyvore outfit for you and feature it on the blog.  




Zanne's Pants



Burberry coat
net-a-porter.com


GUESS pumps
guess.com


Gap flat
gap.com


Chunky necklace
etsy.com




Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: