Sunday, September 8, 2013

Day 120: Sunday Funday!

Dress: GAP Outlet (bird print)
Cardi: GAP Outlet (pink)
Belt: Goodwill (brown leather)
Shoes: TJ Maxx (brown)
Earrings: Banana Republic Factory Store (gold)

I love getting to dress up on Sunday's.  Especially when I've been saving a special dress to wear and then that dress being stuck in moving purgatory for three weeks!  I was so happy to finally unpack this dress the other day and finally get to wear it.  



STAPLE ALERT: BROWN WEDGES!!!  GET YOURSELF A PAIR ASAP!!!

This dress print is so adorable with little birds fluttering about all over it.  I have to wear a belt with a dress like this (scrunched waist) so I went with my trusted 90's leather braided belt from Goodwill (best $1.00 I've ever spent and that is an over estimate.  I can't remember how much it was).  I was dying to wear heels again so I went with my super comfy brown wedges.  These are seriously the most comfortable shoes ever!!!

Now a moment to remember a fallen comrade.  My wonderful black GAP wedges went on to be with the great shoe god.  They were barely hanging on before the move and just didn't make it.  They were crushed, and the fabric peeled away probably due to the heat in the storage container.  May they rest in peace!

Here's a picture of them from earlier during the summer before they got sick:(



Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: