Monday, September 16, 2013

Day 127: Playing Closet Dress-Up

Top: The Limited (burgundy)
Jean trousers: Merona, Purchased at Target
Scarf: PUrchased at Dandy Lion Boutique (mustard)
Flats: Merona, Purchased at Target (mustard)


Mustard has to be one of my favorite colors.  I love it just as much as I love polka dots:)  I've noticed that once I get on a color kick, I just can't stop.  I guess it is a good thing that I haven't found a lot of mustard items in the stores.  I'm afraid that I'd be too weak to resist.


I love mustard and burgundy together!  It is a beautiful combination. 

TIP:  If you have a free day at home, try going through your closet and mix and match your clothes.  Try them on and take pictures.  Find new combinations that breath new live to your wardrobe.  I call it 'playing dress-up in your closet'.  It is sooooo much fun!!!

Here are some pictures from the last few times I played dress-up in my closet.


Sometimes the outfit just doesn't work and that is okay!






I was trying to decide which shoe looked better with this outfit.


Ugh!  I HATED my hair when it was this short.  Y'all better not ever let me cut it that short again, okay!?




I just don't know what I was thinking in this picture.  I look like a lumberjack!  






I can't wait to wear some of these outfits again (for real this time and not dress up)!  Share your photos with me next time you play dress up!  Just post them on the mycloseststyle365 Facebook page!

Happy shopping (or dress-up)
Christin

No comments: