Friday, September 27, 2013

Day 137: Still Dress Weather

Dress: Purchased at Ross
Sandals: Merona, Purchased at Target (black)


The weather in Colorado is beautiful!  And while it is still beautiful, I'm going to try to wear all the dresses and summery items I haven't worn yet. 


I apologize for the crooked picture.  I had to ask my Kindergartener to take my picture while he was in the middle of playing Army with his little friend.  Needless to say, the didn't spare much time to take a quality photo.

Print dresses, like this one, are great to wear casually or during a night out.  Just wear casual flats or sandals for day then add pumps for an evening ready look.  These dresses are also super easy to find.  Ross has similar dresses all the time.  The stretch fabric is also very comfortable.  I recommend sticking to darker colors when wearing a dress like this.  It helps hide any imperfections (cellulite, panty lines).  

If the weather were a little cooler I would've added my denim jacket (I told y'all a denim jacket could be worn with almost anything!).

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: