Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day 133: Casual Saturday

Top: GAP
Jeans: GAP
Sandals: Merona (black)

Today, I went to a shopping extravaganza, fund-raiser thing at the local outlet center, with a couple of friends.  We had a blast shopping and hanging out all day (and being away from the kiddos).

I was able to get the kiddos all their winter gear today and save loads of money while doing it.  That always makes me feel great.

I knew I'd be walking around a lot today so I decided to dress very casual.  Of course I wore my favorite (and super comfy) Gap boyfriend jeans.  I paired the jeans with a super casual navy blue and green GAP button up.  My only mistake was wearing the sandals.  Oh my goodness, they were so uncomfortable (hence the reason they are not being worn in the picture)!  I wish I wouldn't forgone cuteness and just wore my Toms or Reef flip flops!  

Sometimes you just have to sacrifice style for comfort (I can't believe I just said that!!!).


And yes, that is Friends on the TV in the background.  We watch it every night before bed:)

What do you wear when you're out shopping all day?  Do you dress up or dress for comfort?  

Happy Shopping,
Christin 

No comments: