Saturday, August 31, 2013

Day 112: Pikes Peak

Top: Purchased from Walmart
Pants: GAP

Today we drove to the top of Pikes Peak.  It was BEAUTIFUL!!!  I took as many pictures as I could, but I ended up getting really carsick about halfway up and had to close my eyes for most of the trip.  Once we were at the top, I couldn't look over the ledge because I felt so nauseous, so my sweet handsome hubby took pictures for me.  My boys were sick too due to the high altitude so we will definitely have to make another trip back up the mountain once we acclimate to the altitude!




Jason bought me the stuffed moose I'm posing with today at the gift shop on top of the summit (I named him Pike, original right?!).  I have a weird obsession with moose and I am dying to see one out in the wild!!!  I was told the best place to see a moose around here is the zoo, lol!  

Happy Shopping,
Christin

  

No comments: