Saturday, August 24, 2013

Day 105: Blue Busy Bee

Top: GAP (navy blue)
Jeans: GAP
Sandals: Old Navy
Bracelet: Purchased from Dandy Lion Boutique
Earrings and Necklace: From Ingrid's Jewelers

We finished unpacking all the boxes we have today, bought all of Thomas and Nathaniel's school supplies, made a run to Costco and Safeway and picked up my Acadia from the shop (did I mention the motor blew out again and had to be replaced, again???).  Basically, we have been very busy!  

I wore my favorite GAP boyfriend jeans today (because it is one of two pairs of pants I currently have with me) and my adorable crochet navy blue GAP tank.  Perfect outfit for running errands and unpacking!  Not as comfy as my Texas Tee and sweats, but comfy nonetheless!



I wish I could really show you all the detail this top has!  It is very pretty and delicate.  I like little details like this top has.  It is better than just wearing a basic blue tank. 

I rolled the jeans very slightly since I always seem to wear these jeans as capris.  They are actually very long jeans and have to be rolled up unless I'm wearing boots.  

And of course, nothing looks better with navy blue than white!  I accented with pearl stud earrings (pearls are always appropriate:), a silver watch, a white bangle and a silver and opaque necklace.

Y'all pray for me because I am getting really tired of not having any clothes!  Tomorrow we have church and I have NOTHING to wear.  The two dresses I packed and wore on the trip to CO aren't what I would normally wear to church.  So far I have no idea what I am going to wear.  Any ideas???

Happy Shopping,
Christin

1 comment:

hotmomma said...

You look great! Don't give in, don't shop. You can do it. It's a test...lol!