Thursday, August 1, 2013

Day 82: Disney Marathon Day

Top: Purchased from Dandy Lion Boutique (gray)
Skirt: Purchased from TJ Maxx (black)
Necklace: Purchased from Dandy Lion Boutique (black and gold)
Earrings and Bracelet: Purchased from Altar'd State (black and gold)
Sandals: Merona, Purchased from Target (black)

We did't have any plans on the docket today so we decided that we were going to sit around all day and watch Disney movies.  There were quite a few on Netflix that I had never seen before.  So we watched 'Mulan' 1 and 2, 'The Hunchback of Notre Dame' and 'Treasure Planet'.  After it was all said and done I decided we really needed to head to the grocery store to get a few things.  Plus, going to the grocery store gave me the push I needed today to put on real clothes:)


It was all about comfort today!  I decided to wear my super loose and super comfy gray cotton shirt.  I wore my amazing back maxi skirt.  This skirt is seriously the most comfortable skirt ever!!!  Since the skirt doesn't permit me to wear a belt. I opted to wear black and gold statement jewelry instead.  


Not bad for getting ready in about 10 minutes!

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: