Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 89: 'Are You Going To A Meeting Or Something?'

Top: GAP (emerald)
Skirt: GAP, Purchased at The Fort Rucker Thrift Shop (black and white)
Shoes: GAP (black)
Bracelet: Purchased at The Nature Gallery (red)
Earrings: They were my mom's (black onyx)

I pictured this outfit in my head and hoped it would look good on.  Do you ever do that?  You get an outfit idea in you head and think, 'Oh, that will be so cute!', then you put the outfit on and you look like the garbage pile on 'Fragile Rock'???  Happens to me all the time!

Not today!  Today I think the image in my head looked just as good in real life.  WooHoo!  I desperately needed to venture away from wearing shorts or jeans again, so I decided to wear this skirt (for the first time) and this top (that I've had FOREVER!!!).


I had lunch with my friend Barbara today and she asked, 'Do you have a meeting or something?'.  I guess I don't dress up enough;)

I love the ruffles on this top.  It is so feminine and the color is GREAT!!!


The best part of this outfit is how comfortable it is.  I've been running around all day and I still have lots to do and I've managed to keep this outfit on all day.  That is a HUGE accomplishment;)!!!

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: