Sunday, August 11, 2013

Day 92: Our Last Sunday in Alabama:(

Dress: Antonio Melanie (Red)
Cardi: Cremieux (cream with gold sequence)
Shoes: Antonio Melanie (gold)
Earrings: Banana Republic (gold)

Today was our last Sunday at The Grace Place Church (if the adoption goes through tomorrow).  I am very sad because we will never find another church like The Grace Place, plus we have made so many friends there.  I will miss each and every one of you when we leave!!!

Today I wore this amazing, silky, Antonio Melanie dress that I purchased from the Dillard's outlet center in Montgomery, AL.  If you haven't been yet...you need to go!!!


I normally wear a belt with this dress, but I decided I need a break from belts for a little while;).  I paired the dress with this amazing Cremieux cardi that I purchased from the same Dillard's outlet center as the dress.  The shoes were purchased years ago from a regular Dillard's and back then I am sure I paid...get ready for a bad word...RETAIL!!!  I know, I know!  I have no idea what every prompted me to pay retail for things, but that was a long time ago and those dark days are far behind me!

My BGF (best German friend), Tina, is wearing a fabulous outfit from Maurices.  She told me she was going to be on the blog today since it is our last Sunday at church together:(  I'm going to miss this girl more than words can express!  I love you Tina!!!  

Okay, tears are starting to happen.  Back on to happier things.  

If you haven't already entered to win the $50 gift card giveaway from The Fort Rucker Thrift Shop, there is still time.  I will select the winner very, very soon so hurry up.  There are four ways to be entered.  If you do each of these, you will be entered 4 times!!!    

1.  Follow the blog
2.  Leave a comment on Day 90
3.  'Like' the My Closet Style 365 FB Page
4.  Leave a comment on the My Closet Style 365 FB Page (Day 90)

BONUS!!!!!!!

'Share' My Closet Style 365 on FB

Happy Shopping,
Christin

1 comment:

KiowaMomma said...

I love the post thrift store. Thanks for a chance for the gift card.