Saturday, August 17, 2013

Day 97: Moving Day 1 - UPDATE!!!

Top: Banana Republic (yellow)
Skirt: Old Navy (black and white)
Sandals: Merona, Purchased from Target


First day of moving is complete! We drive a whole hour and a half to Montgomery, AL.  That was the plan all along because we knew we'd be exhausted and wouldn't want to drive far. 


Like my little accessory?  He is the cutest little thing.

I love this maxi skirt and it is perfect to wear while riding long hours in the car.  My husband likes to keep the car cold so I have to dress in layers when riding with him.  This skirt is perfect for keeping warm.  Plus it is just flat out comfortable.

I ended up having to throw this top away the other day:(  It had a hole on the front and there wasn't anyway for me to fix it or hide it.  I'm on the look out for a replacement top since this is the only top I have that looks good with this skirt.

Question:  What kind of top would you wear with this skirt???

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: