Thursday, August 15, 2013

Day 96: I Shouldh've Packed More Clothes!!!

Top: a.n.a, Purchased from JCP (black)
Jeans: LOFT
Sandals: Merona, Purchased from Target (black)
Necklace: Origami Owl
Earrings: Maurices (pink)

Yesterday the movers came for first day of a two day pack job.  I was gone ALL day.  I had no idea what to expect when I arrived home!  I was very surprised that my entire closet was completely packed away.  I would think that packers would wait until the last day to pack closets, but I guess not.  Oh well!  The only problem is that when I woke up this morning, I had nothing to wear!  Yes, I packed clothes for the trip, but I didn't pack anything extra for the two days we'd still be here with the packers.  I have three outfits packed for the road trip and another week's worth of clothes to wear until our household goods arrive late next week.  Plus, Jason had moved our big suitcase, with all he extra clothes in it, downstairs.  So, I had to dig through my little suitcase and pull out today's top and I had to re-wear yesterday's jeans.  No big deal!
 
 
I guess I'm a fan of the rolled up jeans look.  I promise that I'll branch out:)!!!
 
I apologize for this picture being so dark.  It is about 9:30 at night and we just arrived home.  It is dark and rainy outside and the only place around with decent lighting is my garage which is packed full of boxes.  Let's all leave a comment for my husband Jason about how he needs to buy me a Nikon D3100 ASAP!!!  Thanks in advance!
 
 
Happy Shopping,
Christin
 

No comments: