Monday, August 5, 2013

Day 86: Back To School Shopping

Top: The Limited (teal)
Shorts: Old Navy (black)
Flip flops: Antonio Melani (animal print)

We are moving soon (if everything goes well at next week's adoption hearing) so I'm not sure when or where the kids will start school.  If the adoption hearing gets pushed back, they will have to start here in Alabama.  If the adoption hearing happens then they will start in Colorado (which has already started in some districts).  Regardless of all that, we went school clothes shopping today.  Old Navy had a great $10 sale on all boys jeans, so I scored big time!!!


Can you tell I'm double jointed???  Not sure why I turned my foot so far backwards.  Weird!

I have to admit, that while I was shopping for the boys, I REALLY wanted to shop for myself!!!  I miss shopping!  I miss scoring great deals on clothes for myself.  I miss the thrill of wearing something you just bought for the first time.  I just miss the whole thing.  But, I made a commitment and writing this blog daily has helped A LOT!  Thanks to everyone who reads it!  A big thanks to those of you who post encouraging comments on here or the FB page!  It really helps me stay strong and not give in to the temptation of shopping!

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: