Saturday, August 3, 2013

Day 84: Beach Trip #2

Dress: Purchased from The Consignment CAT

I took my boys and my sister-in-law to the beach in Destin, FL today.  We had a blast playing in the water and the sand!!!  I hate to, once again, have to show you all a picture of myself in a swimsuit cover up, but we are trying to get as much beach time in as possible before we move.

This picture is extra special though because I am posing with my boys.

 This is actually a dress and not a cover up.  

Today was our last trip to the beach before we move.  Our adoption hearing is next Monday and as soon as the judge signs the adoption order and household goods are packed up, we are moving.  I've enjoyed our 4 1/2 years at Fort Rucker, but I am ready to start our next adventure!

Happy Shopping,
Christin 

No comments: