Sunday, August 25, 2013

Day 106: I Made Due!

Tank: ? (purple)
Shrug: Maurices (black)
Skirt: Old Navy
Sandals: Old Navy
Earrings: Gift
Necklace: Burkes Outlet
Watch: Fossil

I really didn't think I'd be able to find anything to wear to church today, but I did!  All I have in my closet is what I packed and my winter sweaters and jackets (I'll share a picture f my bare closet tomorrow).  Luckily for me, I had my black shrug in my winter box!!!  I also had packed this tank that I normally wear under sheer tops.  I decided to put it all together and I think it looks church appropriate.  I actually think it looks really cute:)  I also brought all of my jewelry with me so I should at least be able to accessorize well. 


The great thing about this skirt is that it is neutral and can be worn with a variety of colors.  I am so glad I packed this tank!!!  If I hadn't, I would had really been in trouble today.  

Note to self: In the future pack items that can be easily interchangeable!!!

Question: How do you pack for a trip?  Do you pack one outfit per day or do you pack items that can be easily mixed and matched?

HAppy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: