Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Day 95: Yes, More Coral and Mint, But I'm Not Alone

Top: Purchased from TJ Maxx (coral and mint)
Jeans: LOFT
Sandals: Merona, Purchased from Target (mint)
Earrings: Maurice's (pink)

I am typing tonight's post using my iPhone. My computer is packed up somewhere and this is my only option. 

Tonight I went out with my best friends here. These three girls have been my rocks for the last few months and saying goodbye to them is very, very difficult for me!!!


We met up to eat at Oak and Olive in Dothan, AL. What is funny is that Michele had on a mint chiffon top, Tina had on a coral chiffon top and I had on a coral and mint chiffon top. Barbara didn't coordinate, but she just so happened to order a watermelon cocktail (coral and mint look like watermelon) so in the end we all matched:). It wasn't planned, but that's how good friends are, we think a like!


Happy Shopping, 
Christin


No comments: