Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Day 87: A Lot of Running Around For Nothing;)

Top: Nordstroms Rack (burgundy)
Jeans: Loft
Flats: I don't remember where I bought these:) (animal print)


The kids and I did A LOT of running around today and got absolutely NOTHING accomplished (but at least I look cute).






First: I needed to arrange for packers and movers to come out next week.  That didn't happen.  Apparently everything is arranged via internet now and showing up at the Transportation office is a waste of time

Second: I needed to get copies of the kids' Blue cards (shot records).  But because of the furlough, the wait would've been FOREVER so I submitted a form and should be called (yea right) when they are ready for pick up.

Third: A part on my car broke (NEVER going to buy a GMC Acadia again!!!).  I had to take it to the dealership (they know me by name now) and they have to order a part.  The best (sarcasm) part is that I get to pay for the part and labor myself.

That is all.  Needless to say, we were all exhausted by the end of the day.  But, on the plus side, my kids were GREAT, I finished the laundry, I vacuumed and I managed to make dinner. 

Happy Shopping,
Christin



No comments: