Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Day 53: Cuffed Skinny Jeans, Day 2

Top: Ross (brown)
Jeans: LOFT, Purchased from a friend
Sandals: TJ Maxx
Bracelet: Purchased from Charming Charlie
Necklace: Burke's Outlet

Yes, I am wearing the same jeans I wore yesterday.  I will often re-wear pants during the week until the baby spits-up on them or one of the dogs gets mud on me.  Plus, it has been raining here all day (more like a monsoon!!!) and I wanted to stay warm indoors and cool outdoors.  


I LOVE a pair of dark wash jeans!!!


See all the water on my porch?  It is crazy, the amount of water we have received today alone.  I believe it was around 5 inches.  Needless to say, the Fourth of July Festival for Fort Rucker was cancelled today.  No fireworks for us this year:(    


This little necklace came from Burkes Outlet.  Who doesn't love a turtle?!  Burke's is kind of like a more discounted (cheaper) version of TJ Maxx.  It is VERY hit or miss.  I have gone in before and found great pieces of jewelry, like this one.  Other times I go in and there is hardly any jewelry.  They also carry clothing and although I have never found any clothes for myself there yet, I have several friends who have found great items for themselves.  

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to wear my planned July 4th outfit!  I'm sure I'll be stuck indoors all day (more like all week, we are expecting rain everyday for a while) tomorrow enjoying the 4th with friends. 

I'd also like to take this time to thank all of our Veterans for their sacrifice and service.  As an Army Spouse myself, I know the daily struggles faced by our Veterans.  May we never forget where we have been, where we are and how we can make our future better for generations to come.

No comments: