Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Day 81: Classic Navy and White

Top: GAP Outlet (white)
Shorts: Purchased from Dillard's Clearance Center (navy)
Flip flops: GAP (yellow)
Necklace: Origami Owl (silver)

Since we have been so busy the last few days, we decided to stay home today to chill and recuperate.   Normally, I would've worn sweat pants and my fav UT t-shirt (even though I graduate from an A&M school) to hang around the house in, but since I have a daily fashion blog, I am forced to wear real clothes every day.  I'm sure my husband will appreciate seeing me (once we live in the same state again) in clothes other than sweats on a daily basis;)  


Today I am wearing a classic color combination, navy and white.  I love navy and white together because it is classic and nautical!    


Navy and white, black and khaki, coral and mint, what are your favorite go to color combinations???

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: