Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day 60: Two Months Down!

Top: Banana Republic, Purchased from Goodwill (coral)
Shorts: GAP Outlet (mint)
Belt: Purchased from Goodwill (brown braided leather)
Sandals: TJ Maxx (brown)
Necklace: Purchased from Altar'd State (red, turquoise and gold)
Earrings: Purchased from Maurices (turquoise and gold)


I love the whole mint and coral trend probably more than I should!  I think these two colors are absolutely gorgeous together!  So, of course, I am going to combine my coral linen top with my mint shorts.  


This is A LOT of color for me!  I'm not too sure what I think about this as an outfit, but I guess that is part of this whole one year no shopping challenge.  Mixing and matching items in my wardrobe to make outfits.  Sometimes it will work and sometimes it won't.


So what do you think???

Happy Shopping,
Christin

2 comments:

hotmomma said...

First thought...is a want some watermelon...lol! But i like it. :)

Christin said...

lol, I DO!!!