Monday, July 22, 2013

Day 72: Sweet Repeats!

Top: TJ Maxx
Jeans: LOFT
Sandals: Target (camel)
Bracelets:? (gold)
Earrings: Banana Republic (gold)

I told y'all on Day 70 that I would probably re-wear this outfit since I never got to leave my house in it.  It was just too cute an outfit to waste sitting around my house on a rainy day!  I didn't waste anytime!!!

I headed to Dothan with all my kids so we could get some dog supplies, and other miscellaneous items. While we were in the pet store (please excuse the pun!!!) it started raining cats and dogs.  A quick trip to the pet store ended with us hanging out in there for about an hour waiting for the first storm to pass (the second came 30 minutes later while we were in Toys R Us).  I decided I might as well kill two birds with one stone, so I had Thomas take my daily pictures while we were waiting around in the rodent department.


Nate had to get into the picture taking action:)


All in all it was a great day.  No one had a nervous break down, we arrived home safely and our dogs are now happy with their new toys.

Happy Shopping,
Christin 

No comments: