Friday, July 12, 2013

Day 62: VBS Kick-Off!

Top: Purchased at Ross (purple)
Shorts: GAP Outlet
Sandals: CL Chinese Laundry, Purchased from TJ Maxx (multi-color)
Necklace: Burkes Outlet
Earrings: NY and Co
Bracelets: Purchased from Gaudy Me in Longview, TX

Tonight was kick-off night for VBS at our church.  The kids enjoyed inflatables, face painting and snow cones.  I enjoyed letting them run all their energy out!  I was able to spend all day at the pool with my friends while the kids stayed home with a baby sitter.  This freckle faced brunette got burnt to a crisp.  I'm sure you'll be able to see the effects of minimal sunscreen applications on my poor, red legs.


As you can tell, our VBS has a castle theme:)  I spent a good portion of my Sunday afternoon sticking painted pizza boxes to the church foyer walls.  


And just in case you are wondering...Yes!, my legs hurt as bad as they look.  

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: