Monday, July 8, 2013

Day 58: Productive Monday

Top: Purchased from Dandy Lion Boutique (coral)
Jeans: LOFT (denim dark wash)
Shoes: TJ Maxx (brown)
Watch: Betsy Johnson, Purchased from Belk (animal print and gold)
Earrings: Altar'd State (coral, gold and turquoise)
Belt: Purchased form Goodwill (brown braided leather)

I awoke bright and early this morning (6am to be exact) so I could get several things accomplished today.  My Army ID card expired yesterday so I had to get a new one ASAP.  Luckily, I had to foresight to make an appointment with the ID office on post for 8am this morning.  Usually, people have to wait 1-6 hours to get a new ID made (crazy, right!?).  I got as cute as I could and got the kids somewhat presentable and headed out the door.  


I really love this watch!  It is adorable!!!!

  
Yes, these are the same jeans I wore twice last week.  I promise I do have more than one pair of jeans in my closet.  In fact, I have a pair just like these in my closet, but they are stiff and I like these better.

Question: What is that one item in your closet that you know you can always turn to to wear in a crunch?  For me, it is obviously these jeans.  I wear them all the time.  Let me know by leaving a comment here or on the FB page.

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: